(Trying to get Curl working via PHP and Apache on Windows...)
I kept getting an error saying:
Call to undefined function 'curl_init()'
I made sure I had enabled curl with this line in my php.ini file:
I made sure the extension_dir variable was being set properly, like this:
extension_dir = "ext"
I was doing everything everyone else said on the forums and curl was not showing up in my call to phpinfo(), and I kept getting that same error from above.
Finally I found out that Apache by default looks for php.ini in the C:\Windows folder. I had been changing php.ini in my PHP installation folder. Once I copied my php.ini into C:\Windows, everything worked.
Took me forever to figure that out, so thought I'd post in case it helps someone else.