Ask a Question
Advertise on boostr.in
What are the ways in which the file can be detected as being uploaded or not?
- There are certain functions used for the detection of the file and check whether the file is being uploaded properly or not.
- The use of isUploaded() function with the pre-defined parameters are used to check and it returns the boolean result.Â
- The use of getFileName() method is used to provide the latest releases of the file and returns the NULL.
- The use of getFileInfo() provides a way to make an empty file key that can be used to check whether the file is being uploaded or not.Â
- The flag is set for the isUploaded() method to false that allow the detection to be made easy.
Aug 25, 2015
to add a comment.
Your name to display (optional):
Email me at this address if my answer is selected or commented on:
Email me if my answer is selected or commented on
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
To avoid this verification in future, please