Ask a Question
Advertise on boostr.in
What is the function of model in MVC architecture?
- MVC is made up of model, view and controller components to, represents the data in the architectural form.
- The model component can vary from one requirement to another for MVC application.Â
- The function model represents the application that has the abstract processing of the components.Â
- It uses the zend framework that defines MVC architecture at one place and allow the applications to use it.Â
- It is having the model interface, class and other components that used to identify the value and provide the limitations on the use.
Aug 25, 2015
to add a comment.
Your name to display (optional):
Email me at this address if my answer is selected or commented on:
Email me if my answer is selected or commented on
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
To avoid this verification in future, please