Ask a Question
Advertise on boostr.in
Organizational Research By
Surprising Reserch Topic
Experts Most Trusted Topic
What is the function of model in MVC architecture?
- MVC is made up of model, view and controller components to, represents the data in the architectural form.
- The model component can vary from one requirement to another for MVC application.Â
- The function model represents the application that has the abstract processing of the components.Â
- It uses the zend framework that defines MVC architecture at one place and allow the applications to use it.Â
- It is having the model interface, class and other components that used to identify the value and provide the limitations on the use.
Aug 25, 2015
to add a comment.
Related Hot Questions
Government Jobs Opening