Amazon Elastic compute cloud is also known as Amazon EC2 is an Amazon web service that provides scalable resources and makes the computing easier for developers. The main functions of Amazon EC2 are:
- It provides easy configurable options and allow user to configure the capacity.
- It provides the complete control of computing resources and let the user run the computing environment according to his requirements.
- It provides a fast way to run the instances and quickly book the system hence reducing the overall time.
- It provides scalability to the resources and changes its environment according to the requirement of the user.
- It provides varieties of tools to the developers to build failure resilient applications.